Tuesday 17 January 2017

Love Frame

Hello all,

Valentines Day is few days away and we have started celebrating love on our blog.Today we have a lovely project by our Dt Riddhi....remember its all about LOVE...Over to Riddhi.

Hello Crafty peeps, today I have a wonderful heart frame. I made it as a DT post For CraftsNeed.
I have used pattern paper from Nakshatra Designs available at Craftsneed store.


                             



I have taken Card stock and cut in heart shape.I have stuck the lace at the borders. Then adhered the pattern paper over it.
Stamped the Love Sentiment from Mudra Stamp set.
Placed the MDF frame and decorated with leaves and flowers.I have made flowers too from same card stock and pattern paper.

                                    


I have attached two small hearts, where initials of the couple can be written. Have placed a charm.
Now, whats the gift without any messages with it, So i have a wooden clip holding two small messages tags.
                                    
                        

Few More Shots:





That's It. Hope you all liked it. Do pour some love in comments.
For all the craft supplies, do visit http://www.craftsneed.com/ , one stop shop for all your craft supplies. 

Hugs,
Riddhi Shah.

9 comments:

a quick candlight