Tuesday 25 April 2017

Mixed Media Wall Clock Art

Hello Friends,

Today I have a lovely tutorial post for you all.For this post I have used variety of products and believe me getting them all together worked like magic.This particular piece was in my mind for long,finally able to complete it,Big thanks to http://www.craftsneed.com/ for getting everything under one roof.It was really easy to shop all at one click.Without taking much time let me show you the picture of final work.

                                             

Sharing few close ups and more pictures of final frame





Let me start with my tutorial for this project.I have used a cardboard sheet, Bob and Betty decoupage sheets  for this.I started by attaching them to the base cardboard with the help of Mod Podge. These sheets are just wow both by designs and textures.The craftsneed store has many more such beautiful options.




This is how it looks after attaching all paper.



Now I started doing some stencil work with modelling paste.I have used stencil from Crafters companion.I added some white acrylic to the paste to give white popped up effect on the design.





Then I have used some Mdf and Metal embellishments to adorn the piece










After that I started making some Handmade flowers on Papericious Sigma Cardstock.I have used distress ink to give the color to flowers.


After completing the flowers this is how I have arranged them on the frame.Trust me they look much more beautiful than what is looking in picture.



Here completes my frame finally.I am also planning to attach real clock machine and hands to the frame.If that works out will surely post it soon.Otherwise also my beautiful mixed media frame is ready to adorn my wall.


Hope I am able to inspire you.All material used is from http://www.craftsneed.com

 Bob and Betty decoupage sheets - http://www.craftsneed.com/decoupage-papers-2
Mod Podge - http://www.craftsneed.com/mod-podge-matte-finish

Happy Crafting!!
Anushree










19 comments:

  1. Beautiful combination of papers, lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Best Digital Wall Clocks 2018

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some amazing looking wall clocks. I would love to personalize wall clocks like these for my home walls.
    Wholesale Wall Clocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the great works guys I've incorporated you guys to my blogroll. buy driftwood australia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thanks
    wholesale timber plates

    ReplyDelete
  6. Top post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers
    Top post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your post is outstanding! thanks for such a post. You can also read our blog : promotional clocks

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is actually the kind of information I have been trying to find. Thank you for writing this information. relógio réplica

    ReplyDelete

a quick candlight