This is Afreen here, today i will be showing you , how to decorate your plain MDF box in to beautiful one.. first will show you what I made
Lets move on to the procedure of making this pretty box ... All you need is few embellishments, Acrylic paints and MDF box of desired size
This is the Raw MDF box am using here..
I added Gesso to cover all sides of the boxes
Then added camlin texture paste using TIM Holtz stencil.. Add textures on the top and side portion of the box
Add embellishments.. arrange them as you wish.. here i used Paper flowers,Metal embellishments, MDF, chipboard, pearls, lace..
Cover the embellishments and all sides of the box with black acrylic paint
Then apply some acrylic colors as you wish here and there .. use your fingers to apply paints, so that you can get nice blending of colors..below is the sample pic i applied single color ..
These are the colors i will be using
I added more layers of acrylic colors like Green, turquoise blue, pink, and mica powder to give royal look for it..
added some glitter balls using glossy accent.. thats all.. its done now.. here is the some more glipmse of my box
|some more shot|
|close up shot|
|close up shot|
|flower close up|
- MDF box (http://www.craftsneed.com/box-mdf-wooden)
- Acrylic colors ( black, pearl pink, turquoise blue, Light green, violet)
- Gold Mica powder
- Gesso (http://www.craftsneed.com/papericious-heavy-gesso-black)
- Camlin texture paste
- Stencils (http://www.craftsneed.com/stencils )
- Mdf laser cut outs (http://www.craftsneed.com/laser-cut-outs )
- Metal charms , flowers (http://www.craftsneed.com/embellishments-2 )
- Glitter balls (http://www.craftsneed.com/glitter-ball-box-20)
- Glossy accent (http://craftsneed.com/ranger-glossy-accents-mini )
All products are available at craftsneed
Pre orders available.. EMI facility available
Thank you for stopping by,
Do leave some love,