Thursday 12 October 2017

Diwali Envelopes

Hello friends
Im Rachu here., 


To start with I first want to thank Bhavani Balaji the sole proprietor of Craftsneed for choosing me as DT for her blog... This is my first time and I am honoured and glad to be a part of B-SQUARE team.


      I love working with bright colours and this paper pack was perfect. I have created Shagun envelopes which we use during Diwali.... Love the colour.... Perfect peacock themed. I have also added an elephant which I used through stencils created by the team.  The stencils are just perfectly designed,  the quality is amazing and so is the output.... 



And thanks for these goodies.
Envelope

First I have created shaker shagun envelope,  have used the pattern paper of Papericious, Diwali themed,  added flowers for embellishments and pearl rose lace to finish the look and happy Diwali cut out 






Next envelope is again from the same paper pack layered it on white cardstock and then added lace on the top portion.  Next used Camlin gesso on the stencil, I liked the design of elephant and it came out nicely too.  Finished it with flowers and bling. Have also used magnets for the closure.



Supplies used:
Diwali Paper pack from Papericious
Traditional motif stencils  from Expressions stamps
Cardstocks
Mulberry flowers
sequins 
Happy Diwali Mdf laser cutouts from craftsneed
Few other laces and embellishments from my stash

 





  I loved working for the coming theme and here's

"wishing you all a very happy Diwali and have a prosperous year"

No comments:

Post a Comment

a quick candlight