Now this one is the bigger than all... again the use of same 12 X 12 Parchment paper and one more amazing project... so happy and excited to make this... and the outcome is superb.
Now for this fabulous project u will need:
1. Dark Green Cardstock
2. Pattern Parchment Paper
3. MDF frame cutout, MDF Swirls cutouts
5. Few Die Cuts, Decorative laces and mulberry flowers
Steps to make:
1. Make a shadow box from the Dark Green Cardstock and fix LED in it.
2. I embossed the MDF swirl cut outs with chunky white embossing powder first to get the desire texture and than again done Gold embossing on it to get such effects... u can also get such effects with the texture paste.. I tried something different as this time i did not want to use any wet mediums
3. paste these swirls in mirror position on the cardstock and fussy cut from the outer side
4.place the pattern parchment paper in the center and stick it...
5. I also used a small MDF frame to fix up the pic in this....
6. Stick mulberry flowers and some die cuts to decorate it
here are some more clicks....